Sunday, July 18, 2010

Something Is Horribly Wrong

I am lying in bed under an excruciating pain I can't even describe, but I'll try to. I worked a double today. On the way, I had to get hamburger meat, so I was lifting 20 pounds. Worked seemed to go OK, but I didn't really get a lot of breaks. Around 9 I started feeling really bad, and I couldn't stop crying. I almost called my psychiatrist - I probably should have. I took half of a pain pill. When I got home, I put an ice pack on, but after about 30 minutes I could feel the pain pill starting to wear off. Now I'm in bed with heat, and I had to take a Dilaudid. It feels like an epic battle is happening in my insides. It's a sharp, intense pain, but it feels some fucked up combination of cramping and getting stabbed. And it won't stop hurting. I also had some bleeding. This isn't going to end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment